Every organisation is as good as its people are
Your workforce is your greatest asset and you realise the need to invest in it and strategically plan for their learning and development. Training your employees enhances their competencies, motivates them to do better at their jobs and show them that you care about their future. But do you provide relevant training to sustain a satisfied and engaged workforce?
In an increasingly competitive and complex business landscape, there is a staggering soft skill gap that affects employee productivity. Research shows that hard skills contribute to only 15% of one's success while the remaining 85% is made by soft skill.
If you are still grappling with a dissatisfied and disengaged workforce then the time is ripe for action. Preparing your workforce with skills such as communication, sales, leadership and personal development has become more salient than ever. Mapping the needs of the workforce and helping them align with the objectives of the organisation requires effective training methods.
Sharanam’s training methodologies are deeply rooted in inclusive and outcome-based experiential, behavioural and transformational learning models. They help learners to acquire new mental models towards creating or modify existing knowledge, skills, behaviour, values.
We go beyond conventional training methodologies to deliver learning and training experiences in Communication, Sales, Leadership and Personal Development that promote workplace readiness and success. The learning is also paralleled by a robust assessment mechanism which further helps organisations to derive a return on their investments (ROI).
Copyright © 2021 Sharanam Transformative Learning - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Quarks Digital